Thursday, April 15, 2010

Typing vs. Writing

Looking at a blank computer screen is way different that looking at an empty sheet of note book paper. For one on a sheet of paper usually there is lines and is already structured in a way where as the blank computer just sits there waiting for someone to disrupt its complete whiteness. So when I start on a piece of paper the lines tell you were to go and the computer is aging on that it is blank. The pen is way more personal because one in the world writes exactly the way that you do. There are only a few different fonts that you can choose from. So I think that writing something out on paper is a lot more personal. Words for me also seem to come out of my head and on to the paper a lot easier and fluent when I hand write them. I seem to get stuck a lot easier when I’m typing. Even now after every sentence that I type I have to stop and think of what I am going to write next. Mostly because this is a journal entry down on paper before I started typing. So this comes to the end of what I have to say on this subject I know that telling you that this is the end is not the right thing to do but I couldn’t think of anything else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment