Friday, April 9, 2010

Reasons not to Bathe

There are many reasons to bathe. Rarely do people talk about the reasons not to bathe. Well I have a few reasons, first of all would be the lack of time management. For example ill sleep in some days that I had forgotten to shower the previous night and I have ten minutes to get dressed and out the door. I just won’t shower instead ill just pop on some deodorant and rock the stench for the day. Reason two; say you are camping and you refuse to use the facilities that are provided by the camp grounds. This could be for a number of reasons like cold showers, fear of fungal infections, or lack of privacy. You would be surprised to find how much you enjoy your musk after about three or four days of grunginess. The third reason for someone how doesn’t shower would be to save the environment. People don’t realize how much water they waste every time they take a shower. You’ll usually waste at least a couple of gallons of water every time that you warm up the shower. This brings me to reason four for not bathing; to save money. Even if you shower every other day. That cuts your water bill almost in half. Just think of how much money is spent on shower accessories such as shampoo, conditioner, and soap. The fifth reason that I could think of that someone could give for not bathing would be the fear of water, hydrophobia. Trust me this phobia is out there. It is not that common but never the less a valid point to refuse to take a shower or a bath. Those are my reasons for going the filthy route it is not for everyone but you should try it every once and a while.

1 comment:

  1. I think I will stick to the shower a day and often appreciate it when students do the same. :) Funny post and I like the pic. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete