Monday, May 3, 2010

no sleep

I’m sitting up it’s about 2 am. I already took a nap earlier today so the chances of me going back to sleep any time soon are slim to none. I think writing this blog entry might help me go to sleep. The days that I don’t sleep are usually the days that I need sleep the most. This will happen almost always the night right before a big test or a day that I have to work a whole lot and I know that I have something important to do that next day. I believe that my lack of sleep is partly because my mind doesn’t always do what I tell it to. When I try to force myself to sleep it never happens but when I just lay there and zone out to TV I’ll drift off with no control or before what I am watching is over. There are sometimes that I’ll go a couple of days without sleep this is when ill get a little squirrely and be full of energy which doesn’t make a whole lot of since because I would think that I would be about to hit the ground and be dead to the world for a couple of days but the more tired I get the harder it is to sleep. So I’ll just sit here and turn on the TV and try and get some sleep before I got to school at 8:30 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment